“Do something worth remembering.”
The King could do anything. He shook up the world and stole the hearts of every girl when he arrived on the scene. It was the magic in his movement. The danger in his hips. Gyrations through generations, the rebellion in the lyrics.
And he was the Tiger Man at root. Call him king and love him tender, but throw a punch and three get returned to sender — the King knew his roots, and that greatness is plural.
For when the King strikes the pose, it’s to take on the world.
Officially licensed by Elvis Presley.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments