“He was the guy that kind of blended hip hop with basketball. He was the guy that put it together — that neighborhood swag about him that I could relate to.” –Damian Lillard on the great Allen Iverson
Philly got a good one. He was slick and brash, quick to slash, and when he did the hair came up on your arms. What was the answer? An athlete who changed the game by not only by being one of the greatest guards of all time, but by being himself.
Rookie of the year in ’97. Icon of the ages.
Officially licensed by Allen Iverson.
Photo credit Clay Patrick McBride.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments