Sugar Ray Robinson Welterweight Champ Tee
$ 48 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Sugar Ray Robinson was 75 fights into his career -- with 73 victories -- when he finally was granted a shot at the world welterweight title in 1946. He made the most of it, beating Tommy Bell, and he reigned for five years before moving up to conquer the middleweights.
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Officially Licensed by Sugar Ray Robinson
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- ALL prices in USD
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.