Roberto Duran 'Wanted to Kill me' tee
This variant is currently sold out.
Roberto Duran 'Wanted to Kill me' Tee
Roberto Duran knocked out 71 boxers in a career that spanned five decades. Nine of his first 10 opponents fell by KO, seven in the very first round. How fitting was the nickname “Manos de Piedra” (Hands of Stone). Duran won world championships in four weight classes, and did so with relentless ferocity.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Yellow
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Usually ships out in 5 to 7 business days.
- Officially Licensed
- ALL sale and discounted items may not be returned for a store credit or refund. Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the SAME style only.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- All refunds are processed in the form of a store credit.
- For more information view our FAQ page.