This particular super-soft, subtly faded shirt has the look and feel of a well-loved T. New sun-faded tees crafted to look worn and aged like your favorite shirt you’ve been wearing for years. Each shirt is one-of-a-kind, hand-treated with a process that gives it the extra "beat up" and relaxed T-shirt of a million wears. This makes each of these shirts uniquely faded so they look and feel naturally aged and sun soaked.
“Since I was a boy of five of six, I had it in my mind I would be a world boxing champion.”
A champion as much in life as he was in the boxing ring, Smokin’ Joe Frazier was an undersized fighter that ruled the heavyweights at a time when greatness was closing in all around him.
In 1971, heading into the first bout with Muhammad Ali at Madison Square Garden — forever immortalized as the Fight of the Century — Frazier gave the world his masterpiece. A 15-round victory that resonated not only around the world but down through the ages.
We have a new purple colorway for our Joe Frazier line, celebrating the year that everyone got a glimpse of the greatness of Smokin’ Joe!
Officially licensed by Joe Frazier.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink, designed to wear off giving a vintage look and feel
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 5'10" and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments