Each jacket comes with a limited edition Pelé Brasil 1970 Black Beanie.
“We won the World Cup and I think in my life in sport, that is the pinnacle, no doubt. I said, ‘Santos are champions, I am going to retire. Then I said, ‘No! I am going to play the World Cup. This will be my last World Cup, may God give me one more time the gift to play good.”
Pelé scored a hat trick in his first World Cup in 1958 against France, yet what he did in Mexico City a dozen years later solidified him as a soccer god. At the age of 29, Pelé achieved the hat trick for World Cup championships, winning his third overall against Italy at the Estadio Azteca in front of more than 100,000 fans. Once Mexico was eliminated, the entire country cheered on the great legend himself, who scored one of his most famous goals at the 18-minute mark.
Officially licensed by Pelé.
- 100% Polyester
- Tonal satin interior liner
- Color of the actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments