“I will never find difference between the pass from Pelé to Carlos Alberto in the Final of the World Cup in 1970 and the poetry of the young Rimbaud. There is in each of these human manifestations, an expression of beauty which touches us and gives us a feeling of eternity.” –Eric Cantona
He was soccer’s great poet. A player whose thick legs seemed rooted to the earth, yet who glided through defenders with magical movement. He scored more than anybody in the history of the game. He won three World Cups, the last coming in 1970 at the age of 29. Pelé meant to soccer what Socrates meant to philosophy.
In other words, everything.
As this year’s World Cup rolls on, our new pink T throws back to the great Pelé’s 1970 run!
Officially licensed by Pelé.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink, designed to wear off giving a vintage look and feel
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments