Micky 'LT Welterweight Champion' Ward Tee
$ 48 USD
This variant is currently sold out
He was over 40 fights into his career when Real Micky Ward finally became a world champion. It was March 2000 when Irish Micky went to London and knocked out Shea Neary, an unbeaten Brit, to take away the light welterweight belt.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Micky Ward
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.