George Foreman 1973 Jamaica Tee
$ 40 USD was $ 48 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Honoring "Big” George Foreman's breakthrough fight against Joe Frazier in 1973. Foreman knocked the undefeated Frazier down six times at Jamaica's National Stadium, the first which drew the famous call from Howard Cosell, "Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!" They would meet again in 1976, with Foreman winning again, but the first fight was when Foreman announced himself as the scariest man on the planet. He would later confess that Frazier was the only fighter he was ever afraid of.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage White
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by George Foreman
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page