“There is only one legend. That’s me.”
How do you gauge the heart of a champion? You look at the fine print. For Roberto Duran, June 20, 1980 was the breakthrough. In his 73rd pro fight, just four days after his 29th birthday, Duran put on a clinic against the great Sugar Ray Leonard to win the welterweight title in Montreal. It was the second of four different weight classes he'd conquer, solidifying him as one of the greatest boxers of all time.
Officially licensed by Roberto Duran.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 6'0"and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments