Bruce Lee JFGF Institute Seattle Tee
$ 40 USD was $ 48 USD
This variant is currently sold out
The first martial arts school founded by Bruce Lee in the 1960s was in Seattle, where he was a college student. It was not so much a place to learn how to fight as a place in which to learn about yourself and the freedom of expression you were capable of in this world.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Bruce Lee
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.