Black History Tribute - Joe Louis Tee
$ 48 USD
This variant is currently sold out
It was a proud American moment in 1938 when Joe Louis demolished Max Schmeling. As heavyweight champ, the Brown Bomber already was a superhero to African-Americans. But by taking out Hitler’s darling during a time of mounting tensions between the US and Nazi Germany, Louis endeared himself to Americans of every color. “It was probably the first time and the only time in the history of America that a black man would end up being a White Hope,” said civil rights activist Dick Gregory in a Louis documentary.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Joe Louis
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page