Black History Tribute - J. Johnson Pullover Hoody
$ 75.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Opportunities were rare for African-Americans in 1908, but Jack Johnson could not be ignored. After 46 pro wins, and unbeaten in his last 19, Johnson was granted a shot at Tommy Burns, and the Galveston Giant became the first black world heavyweight champ.
Jack Johnson™ is licensed by CMG Worldwide, Inc.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content - triblend fleece
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Jack johnson
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page