Babe Ruth Tokyo X NY Tee
$ 40.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
When a team of All-Stars barnstormed Japan in 1934, the locals were most excited to see Babe Ruth, of course. He rode through Tokyo in an open car waving American and Japanese flags, then smashed 13 home runs in 18 games. One account attributes baseball’s growth in Japan to “the Babe Ruth effect."
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Navy
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Babe Ruth
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page