“I am not supernatural. I am just myself.”
March 29, 1987. The Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit. That’s the date when the Eighth Wonder of the World, Andre the Giant, took on Hulk Hogan in front of nearly 100,000 fans. They dubbed it “the irresistible force meets the immovable object,” and it was just that. A momentous clash. An epic match. A bout for the ages.
Go big or go home. There’s a giant in all of us.
Officially licensed by Andre the Giant.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink, designed to wear off giving a vintage look and feel
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments