“They just keep coming, but that’s what keeps me going.”
The greatest athlete of the 20th century. That distinction belongs to Jim Thorpe, who dominated football fields and broke gridiron records from college at Carlisle to Canton in the pros. Other words that distinguish Thorpe: Hall of Famer. Gold medalist. Professional baseball player. Professional basketball player. Greatest Native American athlete in history.
Officially licensed by Jim Thorpe.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink, designed to wear off giving a vintage look and feel
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 6'1"/165lbs and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments