George Foreman 1973 Champ Tee
$ 40.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
He was a world-beater as an Olympic gold medalist, and once George Foreman turned pro, he became a fearsome world heavyweight champion in 1973.Then, 10 years after his retirement, he came back to boxing and again became world champ … at age 45.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by George Foreman
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.