“What’s my name?”
At just 25 years old, Muhammad Ali faced the gamut. Having converted to Islam and changed his name from Cassius Clay two years earlier, Ali met the backlash head-on in the ring. He fought Ernie Terrell, who refused to call him by his preferred Muhammad Ali, instead referring to him as Cassius Clay in the lead-up to the fight.
On February 6, 1967, at the Astrodome in Houston, Ali put a beating on Terrell for solid 15 rounds, repeatedly asking him throughout the bout, “What’s my name? What’s my name?”
Towards the end of the fight, Terrell finally answered the only way he could: “It’s Muhammad Ali.”
Officially licensed by Muhammad Ali.
- Printed in the USA
- Triblend fleece
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments