“The World Cup is a very complicated tournament — six games, seven if you make it to the Final — and maybe if you lose one game you’re out, even if you’re the best.”
By the time Brasil played in the 1962 World Cup, Pelé’s fame had already achieved mythological levels. And when Brasil won its second World Cup in a row, his name became synonymous with soccer. Some people joke about bigtime athletes becoming national treasures. But when a million-dollar bid from Inter Milan came in to get Pelé over to Europe, Brazilian president Janio Quadros declared Pele a national treasure. Icon? Legend.
Celebrate this year’s World Cup with our new drop from Pelé line, throwing back to the height of his fame in 1962!
Officially licensed by Pelé.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments