“However long we live, we never forget the time when we were young.” –Pelé
At the 1958 World Cup in Sweden, there was magic in the air. Pelé was just 17 years old playing on the global stage for Brasil, but what he did was ageless. Not only did he become the youngest to ever score a goal in World Cup competition, in the semifinals he hung hat trick on France to announce himself as a true phenom, before netting two more goals in the Final against the host country of Sweden in Solna.
As the first World Cup to receive international television coverage, a legend was born. As Brasil gets rolling in this year’s World Cup, we’re dropping this new blue sweatsuit that matches the colors Brasil wore in the 1958 WC Final!
Officially licensed by Pelé.
- Printed in the USA
- Triblend Fleece
- Slim fit
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring, side and back pockets
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments