“I’m recognized all over the world now, but my greatness came and started in Louisville, Kentucky. And that’s one of the greatest cities in America, Louisville, KY.” –Muhammad Ali
Cassius Clay walked into the Columbia Gym on South Fourth Street at 12 years old, ready to pick up some pointers on how to “whup” the kid who stole his red bicycle. A few decades later, Muhammad Ali — as he is forever known — walked away, the greatest boxer of all time.
It all started in Ali’s hometown of Louisville, where he began to learn of his gifts.
Officially licensed by Muhammad Ali.
- Triblend Fleece
- Specialty crackle ink, designed to wear off giving a vintage look and feel
- Slim fit
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring, back and side pockets
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments