Smokin' Joe Frazier Shorts
$ 60.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Honoring Olympic gold medalist and heavyweight champion Smokin' Joe Frazier. Philly's own Frazier was a kingpin during the golden era of heavyweights in the 1970s, and his fights with Muhammad Ali remains the most significant in the canon. Frazier defeated Ali at Madison Square in 1971 in what was dubbed "The Fight of the Century," and the two would square off twice more before it was all said and done. The most memorable encounter was 1975's trilogy fight, the "Thrilla in Manila," which remains one of the greatest (and most vicious) boxing matches in history.
- Slim Fit
- Color - Green
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring, both side pockets
- Specialty crackle ink - designed to wear off giving a vintage look & feel
- Officially Licensed by Joe Frazier
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- ALL prices in USD
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.