Cassius Clay 1960 Tank
$ 40 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Cassius Clay made Louisville proud while on a trip to Rome in the summer of 1960. He came home with Olympic gold, and that was just the start. He turned pro at age 18, and in under four years was 20-0 and, Muhammad Ali, he was heavyweight champion of the world.
All prices are in USD
Can’t find your size? Enter your email address and we’ll let you know if we receive more stock!
- Average fit
- Color - Heather Navy
- Fiber Content - 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Muhammad Ali
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page