Tyson Training Camp Sleeveless Hoody
$ 66 USD was $ 80 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Our sleeveless hoody honoring "Iron" Mike Tyson. Tyson became not only the youngest heavyweight champion in the boxing's hallowed history, but he became its most feared when he knocked out Trevor Berbick in 1986. "Fear tends to be like cotton candy," he once said. "It melts upon contact." Many men melted under Tyson's vicious barrage. For the rest of the decade "Iron" Mike transcended culture, becoming boxing's most compelling intrigue since Muhammad Ali.
All prices are in USD
Can’t find your size? Enter your email address and we’ll let you know when we receive more stock!
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Black
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Mike Tyson
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page