Ray Mancini 1982 cut-off
$ 50.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Ray “Boom Boom” Mancini was coming off an unsuccessful bid for the lightweight world title as 1982 dawned. But he kept fighting his way toward another shot, and by May he was facing WBA belt holder Arturo Frias. In the very first round, “Boom Boom” lowered the boom to become champion.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Red
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Ray Mancini
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page