Nothing beats a comfortable, well lived-in T-shirt — your go-to, top-of-the-drawer T that screams "personal favorite." That was the inspiration behind our sun-faded T's! With our ROF icons stretching back generations, all of our shirts are vintage garment-dyed and washed to provide you with an authentically aged T-shirt, but this particular super-soft, subtly faded T has the look and feel of a well-loved T worn by a beach lifeguard with multiple summer tours. Each shirt is one-of-a-kind and treated to provide the extra "beat up" and relaxed T-shirt of a million wears. Each individual garment is hand treated to make these shirts color-faded so they look and feel naturally aged and sun soaked.
Our ROF Family have come to appreciate and expect the details of our work and this shirt is made with all of that love. We hope it becomes an instant classic in your T-shirt collection!
Smokin’ Joe Frazier was world heavyweight champion in 1971 when along came former champ Muhammad Ali to challenge him. The Fight of the Century turned out to be just the start for these two rivals, but what a start. Frazier’s left hook knocked Ali to the canvas, and the fight was all his.
With this new vintage washed super-soft T drop we celebrate the birth of one of the greatest sporting rivalries of all time.
Officially licensed by Joe Frazier.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Specialty crackle ink, designed to wear off giving a vintage look and feel
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments