Bruce Lee - Ruby Chow's Tee
$ 40.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Bruce Lee lived as a student in Seattle in the early ’60s, working as a waiter at Ruby Chow’s restaurant and living upstairs. He taught martial arts and studied philosophy, mingling the two to create his own way. This was a time in his life when he loved where he was and dreamed of where he was headed -- to Hollywood as an action star and eventually into the consciousness of moviegoers everywhere.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage White
- Fiber Content - 100% cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Bruce Lee
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page