Vintage shorts honoring the one and only Bruce Lee. Lee began studying martial arts as a child, and was passed down an acting gene from his father, who was involved with film and opera. Lee developed the hybrid art of Jeet Kune Do, which infused traditional martial arts philosophy, economy of movement, and even dance. "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be," Lee once said. Bruce Lee remains one of the most influential figures of the 20th century.
Officially licensed by Bruce Lee.
- Triblend Fleece
- Slim fit
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring, back and side pockets
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 5'11"/180lbs and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments