George Foreman USA Champ Tee
$ 40.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
George Foreman became an American hero in 1968, walking around the ring at the Olympics in Mexico City waving a small U.S. flag. He had just won heavyweight gold at age 19, stopping a Soviet fighter who was 10 years older. George was just getting started.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Vintage Navy
- Fiber Content – 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by George Foreman
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page.