Ali GOAT Cut-Off
$ 43 USD was $ 55 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Heavyweights weren’t the only things that Muhammad Ali chopped down. To build his Deer Lake training camp in the early ’70s, The Greatest would chop down trees every day to produce the raw materials for the 18 buildings he built at his Pennsylvania retreat.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Yellow
- Fiber Content - 100% Cotton
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Muhammad Ali
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page