Jackie Robinson BKNY Tee
$ 40.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in Major League Baseball in 1947 and sparked change in American culture, becoming a hero around the world. When the Dodgers toured Japan in 1956, no one was a bigger fan favorite than Jackie. He symbolized values that resonated with the Japanese: discipline, hard work and a team-first attitude.
All prices are in USD
- Average Fit
- Color - Grey
- Fiber Content – Triblend
- Modeled in size M. See Size Guide for garment dimensions.
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing.
- Officially Licensed by Jackie Robinson
- Sale items can be exchange for a different size in the SAME STYLE only, No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items.
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- For more information view our FAQ page