“We all want to put a mark on life. I dream, and my dreams always come true. I dreamed I was the heavyweight champion of the world. I am the heavyweight champion of the world.”
Larry Holmes emerged as a heavyweight champion in 1978, beating Ken Norton over the course of 15 rounds. But the “Easton Assassin” didn’t just realize a dream that night, and nor was he merely a rags to riches story from eastern Pennsylvania. He went on to dominate the heavyweight ranks until 1985, beating some of the most iconic names to ever enter the ring.
Officially licensed by Larry Holmes.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments