Definition of a Hit Man.
On Nov. 25, 1977, a rail-thin 18-year-old kid named Tommy Hearns entered the realm of professional boxing. Nobody knew how good he could be, but some had an inkling — namely Emanuel Steward, his coach and trainer at the beat-up old Kronk Gym in Detroit. It was within those famous walls that Hearns became “The Hit Man,” slowly harnessing his devastating power into becoming one of the greatest boxers of all time.
Officially licensed Thomas Hearns.
- Triblend fleece
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments