“I always was real because I believed I was real, in the sense that it was a character that was formed from the beginning that was based on reality. I always try to explain to people that I was [already] Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart when I was 6 years old.”
Born a winner. Created in the Dungeon. Still revered as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Bret “The Hitman” Hart wasn’t just the swagger of the wrestling world in the 1990s, he was an aura, a charge in the air, a movement. His five moves of doom were perfect: The inverted atomic drop, the Russian leg sweep, the backbreaker, the elbow drop from the second rope, and finally the famous finisher, the Sharpshooter.
The Excellence of Execution became wrestling’s highest art, and this hot pink hoody is in homage to Canada’s finest!
Officially licensed by Bret Hart.
- Printed in the USA
- Triblend fleece
- Color of actual product may vary from photo
- Wash with cold water
- Hang to dry
- Model is 6'0"and wearing size M
- Allow up to 3 to 5 business days for order processing
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the same style only
- No refunds or store credits will be issued for sale or discounted items
- Purchaser is responsible for any applicable duty charges
- Items may be delivered via separate shipments